Sunday, October 17, 2004

Swan Lager

Sorry Aussies. I never really developed a taste for Aussie beer. I tried Victoria Bitter, Melbourne Bitter, Cascade, Boag's and Cooper's. Of them all, my preference was for Cooper's Sparkling Ale. Also tried Redback, a wheat beer. Not bad, but I'm not a huge fan of wheat beer.

Must admit I didn't try the local Perth drop, Swan Lager. It used to be brewed at this lovely site on the Swan River.



Oh, I'm not too keen on Aussie wine either. But, nothing personal. Don't fancy wine generally.

2 Comments:

  • Aussie beer is an aquired taste - but, we're born drinking it, so we're all used to it you know, us Aussies!
    Welcome to Australia! I'm in Bathurst NSW - if you get the chance to come over this way, come and say Hi!
    Cyalayta
    Mal :o)

    By Blogger Mallard, at 11:35 AM  

  • thanks for the comment. sorry my trip didn't make it to nsw.

    as for the beer, i understand it's brewed for a different palette and menat to be drunk very cold.

    By Blogger pete, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home